LifeBalance provides psychotherapy to adolescents (13 and above) and adults of all ages. Our services are offered in our office in Rochester or via Telehealth video messaging (restrictions apply).
We offer services to individuals, couples and families. We provide compassionate, accessible, affordable psychotherapy services. All clinicians here are eclectically trained, and practicing with a holistic philosophy. We promise to provide you with the highest quality care tailored to your specific needs and goals.
Assumes that we all have the innate capacity for change and healing.
- Regards each client, not their condition, as the center of focus.
- Understands the impact of a person’s circumstances and history in their experience of life.
- Integrates multiple approaches to the process of psychotherapy.
- Seeks to address the root of a difficulty, not only its symptoms.
- Regards the mind, body and spirit as equally important in the cultivation of well-being.
- Encourages compassionate, mindful awareness of one’s whole experience.
- Fosters reflection, contemplation and a gradual opening to one’s deeper experience.
- Facilitates an exploration of life as an opportunity for development and learning.
- Emphasizes the importance of a safety for optimal healing.
- Offers a powerful and direct way to become aware of choices.
- Dedication to Integrity
As a client of LifeBalance, we promise to:
- Treat you respectfully, thoughtfully and ethically, holding your welfare as our highest imperative.
- Listen to you attentively and communicate with you honestly seeking to understand you, your life and world from your own perspective.
- Provide guidance, insight and reflections responsive to your needs and goals.
- Invite you to share your thoughts and feelings with us, including the process of therapy and how it affects you, and whether you are receiving what you want and need.
- Regard you as a whole and complex person with many qualities and attributes beyond the difficulties you may be experiencing.
- Respect your right to direct and govern your treatment and help you recognize and draw upon your natural capacities and strengths
- Encourage you to seek alternative or adjunctive support